Thursday, April 12, 2018

Venn Diagrams - Oh My!



In my pre-missionary life, I was a high school math teacher!  I don’t often get the chance to use those skills these days but every once in a while, an opportunity arises.

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to teach Venn Diagrams to about 70 students.  All at one time!  



This was the 3rd through 7th grade combined.  Math is a weak area with students here.  Venn diagrams are also a weak area.  Venn diagrams are on all the government tests. So, Heather called in an expert (ha ha).


I would give you a commentary about the 1 1/2 hours but, I want you to come back and read more blogs, so, just look at some pictures.


Oh, and I am not finished!  I have more class today on Venns and then I get to teach multiplying and dividing with decimals next week.  


Oh, the excitement!




No comments:

Post a Comment