Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Already failed

Well, I wanted to post a blog every week this year and I have  already failed!  Is a weekly update so difficult?

In my defense or as an excuse, I am in the USA now.  I arrived here on the 11th of January.  My daily schedule is not the same here as in Uganda, obviously.  So, I struggle to maintain the same routines.

I arrived on Thursday and then spoke at Tallapoosa First Baptist on Sunday morning and evening.  This is my grandmother's church and the church I grew up in.

Then, we went back to Gainesville and I planned to speak at Poplar Springs Baptist Church, but it snowed!

Then, we left on Thursday for Florida!  (See the next post about that trip).  The point of all this is that it always seems to be a whirlwind within a tornado that was just hit by a hurricane whenever I arrive in the US.

That is my story and I am sticking to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment