Friday, July 4, 2014

Kampala

We are in Kampala today. As we were riding through the downtown area we received word that they had just arrested some men dressed as women who had bombs strapped to their chests - ready to blow. The store was only a few miles from where we were. 
I am not scared for myself so much- more for the team members with me. We took 11 people to the airport to catch their flight. But there are still 2 girls with me. I feel completely responsible for them.  I know that every decision I make is crucial to their safety. 
We cannot return to the Village of Eden tonight because it us not safe to drive on the roads. I am trusting God to protect us in our hotel tonight.  It is a place with good security and far from the malls, but we are still in Kampala  until tomorrow. I am trusting in the Lord to guide my decisions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment