Sunday, March 8, 2015

Soft hair

One of the challenges of living in an area where your skin and hair are the minority is finding someone to cut your hair. 

The hairstylist do not know how to cut "soft" hair.  They want soft hair but they can't cut it.  

So, I asked around and Suzanna had the most experience. She has cut her sister's and cousin's hair.  Good enough for me. 



I just needed a trim.  She measured three times and said, "it is weird. It is so many different lengths!  ". 

I drew a crowd. Pretty much the only thing happening on a Sunday afternoon. 



In the end I think she did a good job. If you are ever in Namuwombi and You need a trim-  look for Suzanna. (But hurry, she leaves in a month)


Sorry, still wet. Another challenge is not enough power for a blow dryer, but that is another blog. . . 




No comments:

Post a Comment