Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Simba or Yes, yes I did

Name:  Simba
Breed:  "Local breed"
Age:  2 months?!?
Health status:  poor-"malnourished fleabag"



Yes, I got a dog. It has been a stressful few days- well, weeks. In a moment of weakness, I got one. 


He is malnourished, like most people here but I am working on that. I feed him boiled silver fish and oatmeal. 


He is already having separation anxiety. He wants to be with me all the time even though I got him just 2 days ago.   We put a container to block the door and he keeps trying to climb over. 


The kids love him. Winnie made him a shirt. She said, "You see, I love families with pets. ". That is one reason I got him. He is a pet for all the children to play with. The rabbits, chickens and turkeys are not pets, they are food. Simba us a pet. 



The first day we bathed him and dipped him. It was too much. He slept the rest of the day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment