Thursday, July 7, 2016

Love times Three!

We have had three triplets living with us for the past 2 weeks.  I call them the Sweet Peas because of their names – Paris, Evelyn and Anna – P-E-A.

They are 8 months this month, July.  When they first came to us, a premie size diaper and onesie fit them perfectly!  They are malnourished.  The mother is unable to produce enough milk to provide for all three babies.
Anna is the runt.  She weighed less than 4 kilos when she came!  That is less than 7 pounds, at 7 months old!

We have been feeding Anna with a bottle and formula, while we taught the mother how to better provide for the other two.

I must say, I have grown attached to these little rug rats!

The plan is to send them home on Saturday and have them return each day for follow up.  We are planning to give the mother a job at the VOE so that we can help to provide the food that the family needs and also keep checking on the babies.


I admit that I am worried about the future of these babies.  But, I must trust God to provide and  care for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment