Monday, November 21, 2011

My name is NOT poop!

So, Lizbeth keeps yelling "Caca" when she sees me.  That is "poop" in Spanish.  I decided yesterday she thinks that is my name!   Everytime she sees me she yells "caca".  So, now, I am trying to teach her that my name is Jessi, NOT "caca".  So far, it is not going too well. . .

Dilma's feet are continuing to heal well, she is currently in the camp kitchen helping prepare the lunch.  I think it will help her if she is with other people besides just me.  She will also learn a lot by helping the kitchen - improve her Spanish, learn to cook for large crowds, see how others interect with each other. . .

I think we have gotten rid of the giardiasis that Marianna had.  She continues to take the antibiotic but her little stomach is not so swollen and she is actually beginning to gain weight!

I am also doing good, I have begun to find a good balance in my new life - where I can care for them and still have a bit of alone time.  Things are getting balanced out.  I still clean all the time though.  I think that comes with having two toddlers in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment