Thursday, May 3, 2018

Learning about God's Creation

I have been teaching Anna a Bible verse for the month of April.  

A:  As for God, His way is perfect.  Psalm 18:30

B:  Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved.  Acts 16:31

We also pray each night and at meals. 
But I still felt like something was lacking.  I know she is only 2 1/2 but she is learning so much right now and so fast, I don't want to waste any time.

As I was preparing for this week's Bible study with my Kindergarteners, I realized that I could use my felt board pieces with her also!



So, we learned about Creation!  First, we talked about how God made the water and sky and clouds. 


Then we looked at fish and birds.  I let her put them on the board.  (As we were doing it, I realized it was a good sorting activity also!)


Then, we looked at animals and plants.  She loved putting all the animals on the board!



For some reason, this pig can fly!  All the other animals walked, but this one was flying!


Finally, we added the rainbow, sun and clouds because God made those too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment