Saturday, April 9, 2011

It was bound to happen! (or, The Bionic Woman)


Beginning of the CED year

Bionic Woman

Crossing the water with Oso
                I am writing this blog with my left hand, pecking the letters out.  The inevitable finally happened; I fell in the water.  I was crossing with Oso in tow and tripped over a submersed rock.  Dumped the dog head first in the water and caught myself on the rock with my right hand.  Luckily it was not broken, but it is VERY sore and the doctor has told me I have to keep it immobilized for a week ( it is in a brace that inhibits any movement from the elbow down).  A WEEK WITHOUT MY RIGHT HAND!  I am surviving though, things are just a lot slower, like typing this blog.
In other news, there are 47 Evangelism and Discipleship students this year for Word of Life.  They arrived on Monday.  They had a bon fire on Wednesday to commence the year.  Pray for these  students as they begin this great change in their lives, that God will work  and change their lives forever.
Aguila Christian school is going strong; an no more furry, creepy, crawly visitors.
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment