Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Back in Uganda

I arrived back in Uganda on Friday. I must say the flights were not that great this time, old planes and turbulence made for a long trip. I do get to say that I have used one of those great little white bags that you find in the seat back pocket!  Very handy!

I was great to see every one here. I didn't realize how much I was missing them. 

Simba was especially excited to see me. 

That night he gave me a special welcome by chewing my head. I know, sounds weird. 

I am resolved this year. I cannot fall into the trap of busyness. I need to slow down. Build more relationships with people. Sit on the porch and watch the clouds. Listen to the birds. Let God speak. 

If you know me well, you know this is difficult for me. I am making a conscious effort to slow down, smell the roses if you will. 

We will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment