Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First time in a hair salon, Antlers and School Schedules

Dilma had her first trip to a hair salon on Monday!  She had been asking me to get someone to cut it for a while and I couldn't find anyone.  Finally, it dawned on me to just take her to town and get it cut.  She was very nervous and was looking at everything the whole time.  Also, when the stylist turned on the hair-dryer, Dilma jumped, the noise scared her and about 3 hours later, she finally asked me "What was that machine that made so much noise?"  She didn't know it was drying her hair!


Lizbeth got to wear some reindeer antlers at a missionary house, she loved them, even though she doesn't know what they are.  All three girls loved the Christmas tree, singing caroling dolls and the lights - I guess I need to decorate my house. . .

Finally, so you don't think I JUST entertain live-in guests, here is a photo of the second draft of Aguila Christian Academy's 2012 class schedule.  It looks complicate and it is -- but not as bad as last year . . . so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment